Posted on: Sep 13, 2021
Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Reporting To: Customer Relationship Manager
Based in the Sligo office, the Sales Support Administrator will assist the Sales/Customer Relationship Team with managing existing business to ensure each customers’ revenue potential is maximized and to ensure customer retention.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Relationship Management
- Assisting With Customer Reviews for Tier 1 and 2 Clients
- Prepping Gap analysis, Usage, warranty and service data for Tier 1 and 2 Clients
- Assisting with contract meeting Follow-ups
- Over time Managing Tier 3 Clients
- GAP analysis update
2. Quoting & Stock
- Assisting with materials, SAAS and installations quotes
- Warranties administration/ quoting/follow ups
- Stock Management
- Researching and Ordering materials for all project and material requirements, getting the best deals from suppliers, tracking returns and faulty items, supplier reviews and management for ISO, Stock Management Managing Controls
- Inputting Supplier Invoices to ensure the correct items are billed to the correct client
- Managing Control Spreadsheets for Product data and monthly Software as a Service data
4. Tools and Reporting
- Learning How to use Autotask to manage opportunities, prepare for Customer Reviews and for Reporting
- Learning How to use RMM for Customer Reviews and Reporting
- Learning How to use Product Portals for Customer Reviews and Reporting
5. Be a strong communicator and be able to work under-pressure/multitask and be pro-active/take ownership in the role.
6. Be aware of and comply with all Health and Safety regulations as directed by the Company. Ensure the health and safety policy of the Company is strictly adhered to. Operating computers and other office equipment as required in a safe manner. Ensuring any defective equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
7. Participate in the Performance Management System.
8. Maintaining a high standard of work quality/performance, attendance, appearance and punctuality at all times.
9. Ensure good working relationships with colleagues at all times.
10. Comply with company policies that relate to confidentiality, code of conduct, leave
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and consequently the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time. This job description may change in line with the changing needs and objectives of the Company.
To Apply email careers@supportIT.ie