Our IT security services begin with a detailed audit to get a full view of security infrastructure. We then use best-of-breed methodologies and tools to identify vulnerabilities and produce clear, specific recommendations on how to resolve those vulnerabilities. supportIT understands that organisations need to apply a framework that addresses all vulnerabilities and adheres to regulatory best practice, but is also user-friendly and not restrictive for the business.
supportIT’s audits can be tailored depending on your requirements. A full audit is outlined below but you can select to have just the elements that suit your business needs:
- A review of internal policies and processes that relate to IT
- Analysis of security Infrastructure to ensure adequate protection; including firewall and endpoint protection analysis.
- A review of group policies and active directory permissions
- Vulnerability testing; internal and external vulnerabilities
- Network infrastructure and connectivity
- A discussion with Users; how they interact with and use the system.
- Data; how it is stored, shared, protected and remotely accessed.
- Mobile Device usage and BYOD
- Recommendations report and follow-up
We can support your organisation’s audit process, for ISO or regulatory reviews. We can attend management review meetings and produce gap analysis reports in line with audit requirements.