Posted on: Apr 20, 2021
Job Title: Graduate IT Engineer
Reporting To: Service Delivery Manager
Managed Service Provider, supportIT, is looking to hire a graduate IT engineer to provide Installation/1st level support to our clients, remotely and on-site. The engineer will manage day to day tickets as well as Level 1 installation projects to successful completion, including effectively communicating with the client, internal contacts and third-party suppliers. The ideal candidate must be happy to travel to customer sites, should have a full drivers license and will also have at least 9 months IT work experience. Excellent customer service and organisational skills will be key in this position.
Essential and Desirable Skills/At Work Experience Level
· Windows desktops support and troubleshooting
· Microsoft software and application support
· Client Backup products (local/cloud) support
· Office 365 support
· Systems Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
· Hardware Support (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices)
· AV/Anti-Spam/Filtering Software
· Remote Desktop/VPN support
· Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends
· Flexible working hours where required
· Communicating with third-Party Vendors.
· Ensure that:
All calls are logged correctly and knowledge base notes are correctly update
All Billable time is accounted for
All calls are given the correct attention in terms of priority and SLA
All calls are correctly escalated and escalated in a timely manner
A high level of customer service is applied at all times.
· Be aware of and comply with all Health and Safety regulations as directed by the Company. Ensure the health and safety policy of the Company is strictly adhered to. Operating computers and other office equipment as required in a safe manner. Ensuring any defective equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
· Participate in the Performance Management System.
· Ensure you follow supportIT Work Processes/Work Instructions.
· Maintaining a high standard of work performance, attendance, appearance and punctuality at all times.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to careers@supportIT.ie. For more information on benefits see our careers page.
Find out how we can support your business, email us at enquire@supportIT.ie or Low-Call 1800 887 818.