Managed IT Support
Trust is earned, and since 2004 over 180 businesses have trusted us with their IT-support services. This is largely due to the fact that supportIT gives clients the response times they need to keep their business running smoothly, end-point monitoring services that mitigate against costly downtime and security infrastructure to protect company data. Our team of dedicated, knowledgeable engineers add further value by liaising with third-party application providers on your behalf and consulting with you on best practice technologies to improve your IT infrastructure and grow your business.
Our contracts requirement process looks at every area of the business that relates to IT; existing infrastructure set-up, how users interact with IT, security, licensing and data-protection. Industry standards and trends are also taken into account, particularly in relation to compliance and regulatory requirements. And finally future-growth; how will your infrastructure serve you now and in the future as you scale your business. Our contracts will give your business a fully managed IT support service with a high level of customer service and consultancy.
Read through our “Tips on what to look for” when choosing your IT-support.
Managed IT Support Options
- Unlimited Help-desk, Escalation & Onsite Services
- Client Administration
- IT Roadmap & Consultancy/CIO As a Service
- Managed Security with Webroot Anti-Virus, & Deslock Encryption
- Datto Remote Monitoring, Patch Management & Updates
- Third-Party Vendor Management
- Account Management and Handover Process, including Quarterly Business Reviews
- IT Procurement & Next Day Delivery
- Hardware Replacement Services with loan equipment
- License and Warranties Management
- Autotask ticketing, trend analysis and call reports – All systems meet GDPR guidelines.
- Outsourcing Options for Full-time and Part-time Staff
- Guaranteed Response Times
- TeamViewer Remote Login
- Cloud Backups as a Service
Contact us today for your free requirements session