Managed IT Support
supportIT can provide fully-managed IT support services for your entire infrastructure. Alternatively, we can complement existing resources with helpdesk or escalation support only. Our proactive management services bring your support to the next level by monitoring and protecting systems. This is best practice for organisations who recognise the importance of IT to every aspect of the business.
Managed Helpdesk & Support Services
Customer focus is part of our ethos and one of the main reasons why many businesses choose and stay with supportIT. This permeates every aspect of our organisation and is further validated by our recent ISO9001:2015 certification.
- Certified Engineers – All of our engineers are Microsoft Certified. We work very closely on training requirements to make sure engineers are properly trained in all the relevant elements of hardware, software and infrastructure support.
- Guaranteed Response Times – We guarantee a 4-hour response time for high priority issues and an 8-hour response time for normal priority calls.
- Remote Login – 90% of issues can be resolved remotely using our secure remote login tool TeamViewer.
- Third-Party Application Support – We liaise with suppliers to facilitate access and the smooth running of third-party applications.
- Issue logging, tracking & reporting – We use the world-renowned Autotask call management system for logging, tracking calls and end of month call reports. All systems meet GDPR guidelines.
- Regular Reviews – supportIT carries out regular reviews to ensure we are meeting the obligations of the contract.
- Out-of-Hours service available
Managed Infrastructure & Security
We recognize that downtime is often one of the largest contributors towards revenue loss for your business. Our responsibility is to provide a range of services in our support portfolio that catch major issues before they arise, mitigating against costly downtime and improving overall system security and performance.
- Server, Firewall & Backup Monitoring – Our 24/7 monitoring ensures that your systems are available and performing at ‘business as usual’ levels by sending alerts that are triggered by system checks. Alerts are directly linked to our call management system so issues are raised, logged and resolved often before our clients are even aware
- Endpoint Management – Our endpoint management services provide secure updates, patch management, logging, inventory maintenance, and overall quick access for issue resolution.
- Managed Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and Encryption solutions
We facilitate on-site resources for desk-side support or project work. Level 1 or Level 2 engineers are available and they can be put in place on a part-time or full-time basis.
Contact us today to discuss your IT Support requirements.