Posted on: Mar 05, 2019
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Dublin Office
Reporting To: Office manager
The key requirements of this role are to provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Office Manager and Service Delivery Manager. The role would suit an organised individual who is detail and customer service oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Service Delivery Administration
- Ensuring that all helpdesk calls are swiftly and accurately logged in the Autotask call management system to ensure proper allocation of calls in terms of priority, assigned engineer and support path.
- Notification Administration
- License Administration
- Stock/Audit Control; logging Inventories and customer audit information
General Office Administration
- Recording material invoices
- Quote administration
- Following up with suppliers
- Warranties administration
- Updating controls
- Following up with suppliers on dispatch and returns
- Phone and Vehicle Administration for Engineers
- Be aware of and comply with all Health and Safety regulations as directed by the Company. Ensure the health and safety policy of the Company is strictly adhered to.Operating computers and other office equipment as required in a safe manner.Ensuring any defective equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
- Participate in the Performance Management System.
- Maintaining a high standard of work performance, attendance, appearance and punctuality at all times.
- Ensure good working relationships with colleagues at all times.
- Ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained in relation to all areas of work.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 2 years experience in an administration role with a service organisation
- Have proven experience in a role where accuracy was important
- Have strong EXCEL, OUTLOOK and WORD Skills, previous CRM experience also relevant
- Be process aware and able to follow defined procedures
- Have good degree of personal organisation skills, showing an ability to organise own workload as well as supporting the needs of the teams
- A team player who is able to communicate well with internal teams, customers and suppliers
- Be customer service focused
- Be patient and willing to go the extra mile
- Be self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- While not directly relevant to the role, the person should have some degree of interest in technology
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and consequently the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time. This job description may change in line with the changing needs and objectives of the Company.
Growth industry at a city center location
Sick leave/personal/parental leave
Annual training subvention
Bike to work scheme
Canteen with fresh fruit
22 days annual leave
To apply for this position please email your CV to: email@example.com