When it comes to Microsoft Teams adoption, we’re frequently questioned about the benefits and costs. “Should we begin to use it? How should we explain it to our users?” The question for many businesses that have already embarked on the Microsoft 365 journey is not if, but when and how. Microsoft has decided to concentrate on Teams as the intelligent communication solution, discontinuing its investments in Skype for Business. People, on the other hand, are unsure about being forced to use anything unless they can see the benefits of doing so. This article outlines some of the benefits for businesses switching to Microsoft Teams.
Why Teams is the Perfect Hub for Organisational Teamwork
- At its most basic level, Teams is a messaging tool that enables text communications between users, whether they are in the same office or work remotely.
- However Microsoft Teams can do much more and integrates with Outlook to setup meetings internally and externally.
- Teams enables local and remote workers to collaborate on content in real time across different devices, including laptops and mobile devices.
- It can also act as you phone to make and receive calls within your company or with external clients.
Teams is the Fastest growing business app in Microsoft history with more than 500,000 Organisations using Teams
With Microsoft Teams, your business can efficiently:
- Communicate through chat, meetings & calls
- Collaborate with deeply integrated Office 365 apps
- Customise & Extend with 3rd party apps, processes, and devices
- Work with confidence with reliable enterprise level security, compliance, and manageability
- Share information in an open and transparent way with threaded, persistent channel discussions.
- Stay in sync with 1:1 or group chats.
- Communicate across geographies, languages, and organisations with guest access, federation and translation.
- Available across mobile, desktop, browser, and a wide range of devices, from headsets to Surface Hub to meeting room devices.
Microsoft Teams allows organisations to operate effectively from anywhere
- Stay connected with a complete meeting solution supporting sharing, video and audio conferencing.
- Engage in all types of meetings –scheduled, external and large company meetings.
- Get work done faster by having context and content at your fingertips.
- Stay in the know with meeting recordings with transcription and translation, indexed for searching.
- Join from a range of platforms and devices – incl. desktop, browser, mobile, and meeting room devices.