Microsoft Windows Server 2012 support cycle will come to end of life on October 10, 2023.
What does this mean for your business?:
- Introduces a significant cyber security risk to your business as Microsoft will no longer provide security updates.
- Windows Server 2012 will no longer be supported by ActionPoint and Microsoft after this date.
- Your business is using technology that is more than 10 years old
All Microsoft solutions have a lifespan, with the 3 newer versions of Windows Server having been released since 2012, it’s clear that technology and security has moved on.
How are businesses addressing Windows Server 2012 End of Life?
There are a wide variety of options, including:
- Reviewing the IT strategy for the organisation
- Migrating your infrastructure to the cloud
- Implementing an in-place upgrade to Windows Server 2022
To help you navigate the course, from the tee box to the green, we are offering you this light-hearted, golf-inspired e-book titled: Keep it to the Fairway – Migrating Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server to Microsoft Azure.
To access the e-book, click here.
As your trusted IT provider, it is important to us to make you aware of these changes and to allow you and your team to make the transition as seamlessly as possible, while giving your business enough time to adapt to the change. Keep an eye out for more resources & insights for your journey to the Cloud over the next few months.
If you wish to get more information or get started on your cloud journey, contact us, here.
Find out how we can support your business, email us at enquire@supportIT.ie or Low-Call 1800 887 818.