Managed IT Support
supportIT can provide fully-managed support services for your entire infrastructure. Alternatively, we can complement existing resources with helpdesk or escalation support only. Our proactive management services bring your support to the next level by monitoring and protecting systems. This is best practice for organisations who recognise the importance of IT to every aspect of the business.
Helpdesk & Support Services
Customer and relationship focus are part of our ethos and one of the main reasons why many businesses choose and stay with supportIT. This permeates every aspect of our organization; from the engineers we hire, to our own supporting systems, processes and policies.
- Certified Engineers – All of our engineers are Microsoft Certified. We work very closely on training requirements to make sure engineers are properly trained in all the relevant elements of hardware, software and infrastructure support.
- Guaranteed Response Times – We guarantee a 4-hour response time for high priority issues and an 8-hour response time for normal priority calls. Although, actual response times are much quicker, particularly in the instance of server or comms down situations.
- Remote Login – 90% of issues can be resolved remotely using our secure remote login tool TeamViewer.
- Third-Party Application Support – We liaise with suppliers to facilitate access and the smooth running of third-party applications.
- Issue logging, tracking & reporting – We use the world-renowned Autotask call management system for logging, tracking calls and end of month call reports.
- Onsite Services – We facilitate on-site resources for on-premise administration and desk-side support, on a full-time or part-time basis.
Managed Infrastructure & Security
We recognize that downtime is often one of the largest contributors towards revenue loss for your business. Our responsibility is to provide a range of services in our portfolio that catch major issues before they arise, mitigating against costly downtime and improving overall system performance.
- Health Checks – Our clients can choose to have monthly, quarterly or yearly server health-checks, depending on the size of their organisation. Server logs are checked for errors, disc space is checked, restores are run, updates are scheduled and all applications are checked to make sure they are up and running.
- Server, Firewall & Backup Monitoring – Our monitoring ensures that your systems are available and performing at ‘business as usual’ levels by sending alerts that are triggered by system checks. Alerts are directly linked to our call management system so issues are raised, logged and resolved often before our clients are even aware
- Endpoint Management – Our endpoint management services provide secure updates, patch management, logging, inventory maintenance, and overall quick access for issue resolution.